Donna Jean's Tortilla Roll-ups
12 oz cream cheese softened
2 table spoons chopped green chilies
3 table spoons chopped pecans
3 table spoons chopped black olives
5 table spoons minced green onions
1 clove garlic, minced
6 8 inch flour tortillas
1. In a medium size bowl mix everything (except tortillas) together.
2. Smear cheese mixture on one side of tortilla clear to the edge.
3. Roll tortilla tightly (like a jelly roll) and wrap in plastic wrap.
4. Chill for several hours or over night.
5. Remove plastic and slice into wedges.
6. Poke each wedge with a toothpick
7. Serve with your favorite salsa.