Jason Stock Clam Chowder
1 cup chopped onion
1 1/2 cup chopped celery (chop in leaves)
3 cups chopped pealed potatoes
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup flour
1 quart half & half
4 cans chopped clams
1. Place veggies in large stock pot.
2. Pour clam juice into pot. add water to just cover the veggies.
3. Bring to a boil and cook until tender (about 10 min)
4. In another large pot, melt butter and slowly whisk in flour.
5. Stir in half & half slowly.
6. Add veggie mixture to pot with cream.
7. Simmer until tick.
8. Salt and Pepper to taste.