Jason Stock's Killer Chicken Taco's
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg chicken taco seasoning
1 can chopped roasted green chillies
1 can black beans
1. Grill chicken breast and season w/ garlic pepper. cook until blackened and set aside. Don't mess until the chicken has time to rest. Shred chicken with a fork.
2. Place shredded chicken and 2 cups of water in large skillet (big mutha pan)
3. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
4. Add green chillies
5. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 min or until liquid is gone.
6. Add black beans and cilantro.
7. Let simmer 10 min.