Buried Cherry Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tea vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup coco
1/4 tea baking powder
1/4 tea soda
1/4 tea salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 jar 10 oz maraschino cherries
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Make frosting first by combining into glass bowl and microwave until melting.
2. Set aside and let cool.
3. Heat oven to 350
4. Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy
5. Combine flour, coco, powder, soda and salt
6. Gradually add dry mixture to wet
7. Shape dough into balls about the size of your palm
8. Press cherry into dough until its in the center.
9. Roll ball into 1/2 cup of sugar and place on parchment paper.
10. Bake 10 min or until edges are crispy.
11. Let cool and remove from cookie sheet.
12. Frost cookies and let set until dry.