Won Ton Chicken Salad
1 pkg of won tons (Ramen noodles can be substituted for won tons)
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 head of iceberg lettuce
1 head or Romaine lettuce
1 bunch of green onions
4-6 chicken breasts (grilled or baked)
1 bunch of celery, chopped
Mandarin oranges (optional)
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
2 tea salt
1/2 tea pepper
1. Slice won tons into strips and fry until crispy. Place friend won tons on paper towel to drain excess oil.
2. Toast sesame seeds and almonds, set aside.
3. Rip lettuces into bite size pieces and set aside.
4. Chop green onions into bite size pieces and set aside.
5. Slice chicken into bit sizes pieces
6. Combine all ingredients and toss.
7. Add dressing just before serving.