Junior Mint Brownies
1/4 cup butter
32 junior mints or 2 large York Patties + large box
1 cup flour
1/4 tea spoon soda
1/8 tea spoon salt
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocco
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1. Pre-heat oven at 350
2. Combine butter and mints in a 2 cup glass measuring cup. Melt in microwave until melted and stir until smooth. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, salt, soda, in bowl and set aside.
4. Cream sugar, cocco, egg, egg white in bowl and beat well until blended.
5. Add mint mixture in small amounts and mix well.
6. Add flour mixture slowly and mix well.
7. Pour into a well created baking pan.
8. Bake for 20 min or until cake-ish
9. Sprinkle box of Junior Mints on top of hot brownies and let cool. This will create a frosting-like topping